Getting in shape after your baby is born
With a new baby in your life, it may take awhile to get adjusted and regain your strength after your pregnancy and birth. As soon as yo u are ready to start exercising talk to your healthcare provider for more information.
Tips to help you get started:
- Allow your body time to recover.
- Check with your doctor before starting an exercise program.
- Your post-partum exercise program should depend on how active you were during your pregnancy.
- Walking is a good choice of exercise to start.
- Check out local events/groups in your community (please see Physical Activity Resources).
- Getting in Shape After Your Baby is Born
For more information please visit: