How To Participate in this Activity and Obtain CME Credit
To participate in this CME activity, you must complete the following activities:
- Read the objectives
- Complete the pre-test
- Read the text and watch the videos
- Complete the post-test
- Complete the CME evaluation
This CME activity requires an active internet connection, internet software (i.e. Internet Explorer) and video software (i.e. Windows Media Player). During the pre- and post-test, provide only one (1) correct answer for each question. A satisfactory score is defined as answering 80% of the post-test questions correctly. This CME activity is estimated to be one hour in duration.
MODULE 1 Begin testing
Module 2This module will address the following Learning Objectives:
- Develop knowledge about how physical activity to pregnant women based on current guidelines
- Identify strategies pregnant women overcome common barriers to physical activity
- Develop skills to counsel patients on physical activity using brief motivational interviewing techniques
- Increase level of confidence and comfort in discussing physical activity behavioral change, especially among overweight and/or sedentary patients.
- Locate local and national resources for antenatal physical activity and direct patients to resources as appropriate
Module 2 is not available for CME credit at this time.